Salt Lake City,Ut,
Feb 11, 2010
I had some success in high school and college. Winner 1985 Rod Dixon Run
Had a fair amount of success as a Masters runner for most of my 40s.
Short-Term Running Goals:
Have fun, not get fat, stay fit.
Long-Term Running Goals:
Keep running in some fashion.
I teach AP European History and other courses at Alta High School. I coached the track and cross country teams at Alta for 16 years.
Married, two kids - Abby and Andy
My Twitter @murphy_rob
1. 8.25 miles - all on the Helix
2. Weights and stretching.
A robust 6.25 mile walk.
PM: Split between the helix and the elliptical.
I believe the doctor misdiagnosed my supposed MCL sprain which only confirms my suspicion of doctors and running injuries.
1. 10 miles on the stationary bike in 29 minutes
2. 5,000 meters rowing in 22:20
3. 125 push-ups, 125 sit-ups
PM: Easy 4.25. Actually jogged some.
1. 1 mile warm-up on the elliptical.
2. 20 miles on the stationary bike in 59:10.
3. Slow 2 mile jog on the treadmill at a 5% grade.
AM: I rode 30 miles on the stationary bike in 1:38 at the Sugarhouse 24 Hour Fitness. Observed that riding 20 mph on a Precor bike feels quite a bit harder than riding the same speed on a StarTrac bike. One must be off.
PM: 4.25 mile walk.